1. Users measure their space to get the idea about what size of furniture would fit in their space.
2. Users find it difficult to imagine how new piece of furniture would look in their space.
3. Users final decision about purchasing online depend on reviews.
4. Users use many sources to get design inspiration before they buy furniture.
5. Users are concerned about specifications of the product.
1. Users need intuitive way to take measurements of their space.
2. Users need a way to visualize the furniture in their space.
3. users need access to reviews from other customers.
4. Users need to be able to get design inspiration within app.
5. Users need access to accurate specifications of the product.
Test: Further user testing with the updated, high-fidelity prototype to test the usability of the current interface.
Iterate: More iteration of the prototype based on next round of usability test.
I enjoyed this project because of its creative opportunities and it helped me deepens my knowledge of Augmented reality and its uses. After I did user interviews I found out that many people agree that AR feature would help in their furniture buying experience, however most of the people are not taking advantage of this new technology. In this project I faced many challenges in usability testing of AR feature. It was hard to convey AR features on wireframe prototype that was not fully developed. I had to ask users to visualize this as fully functional app.